Monday, October 25, 2010

MU vs OU

WHAT I…

LIKE: MIZ-ZOU…lol! The way the Tigers came out swinging and then finished off the opponent as they had them leaning on the rope. The O-line went to work and had a great showing. Great all around team effort to take the victory!

DISLIKE: The Tigers need to take care of the ball better, especially in big games like this. Also I think that the secondary needs to get a bit more physical on the corners. I seen too many times the corners being man handled by the OU wide outs. Other than that, I can’t say a thing…the Tigers did their dew!

SUGGEST: Keep preparing and playing like you are. The sky’s the limit for this team and I’m expecting a strong finish for the Tigers going into to 2nd half of the season.

TC’s Tiger of the WEEK:

The Tigers Offensive Line

No comments:

Post a Comment