Sunday, October 24, 2010

MU vs Texas A & M

WHAT I...

LIKE: I like how the Tigers came out punching in this game. Coming out punching is something that the Tigers will have to do for the rest of the season, to make a already good season into a special one. The offense once again was on point and had some stand out guys. Blaine and TJ of course did their thing and Wes kemp came through with a solid game. The O-line has been solid all season and deserve some TC love. The defense was once again stellar. I like how they're playing as a unit and continue to get better as the season goes on. Special teams was solid as well. All around solid effort.

DISLIKE: Not much to dislike, but I saw 1 thing that I disliked, the lack of the run game. We need to let the three headed monster go to work. The more the run game comes to life, the more potent an already potent offense become. Other than that, I can't complain.

SUGGEST: Keep doing what your are doing but continue to get better as a team. Let's take this to the BSC!

TC's TIGER OF THE WEEK:

Blain Gabbert:
361 yds 3 TD's

No comments:

Post a Comment