Monday, September 14, 2009

MU vs Bowling Green

LIKE: Man wasn't that a nail bitter we witness this past Saturday in Columbia, MO! The Falcons gave the Tigers a run for their money. I can remember when I was playing, and Bowling Green gave us some hell as well. I guess I have to give the Falcons their props, for having a program that competes on the national level every year. I really gotta give props though to the entire MU Tigers team and coaching staff. Even though they got off to a slowwwww start, this team showed resilience and heart to the very end. I guess the saying it don't matter where you start, but where you finish would be a good sub summary for this game. The team came together at the right time and settled for nothing more than a VICTORY!

DISLIKE: The one thing that I didn't like about this game is obvious, the slow start by the Tigers. This is something that when you play the bigger schools, not knocking Bowling Green, will get you killed! As a team, the Tigers have to come out smoking from the kickoff, in all facets of the game!

SUGGEST: I suggest that the Tigers continue doing what they do, and build off the momentum from the 2nd half of the game. The heart and fight that they showed in this game makes up for anything I can suggest at the moment!

TC'S TIGER of th
e week!

Derrick Washington 23 rushes for 120 yards & 1 TD!

No comments:

Post a Comment