Monday, September 28, 2009

MU vs Nevada

WHAT I......


LIKE: The one thing that I continue to see from this Tiger team that continues to impress me is the fight and resilience they display, and as a former Pinkel troop, I can say this is a direct reflection of MU's head coach and the way he runs his program! The offense got off to a slow start, but made crucial plays that I felt got the offense going. Gabbert once again displayed that he will be a force to be reckon with this season and beyond. I think that Perry and Alexander are becoming a dual threat in MU's receiver core. I look forward to seeing what else they have to offer as the season goes on, and they come up against better competition. Kendial Lawrence is also someone I expect to become a small but crucial part of the MU offense. Kendial is just a freshman, but I think he is one of those special freshman, if you know what I mean! The defense was OK. See I'm a defensive minded guy, so my attitude is to not give up any yards or points at all. They had some big hits, and stops when it mattered. I like how the guys are aggressive sometime, and how they continue to gel together as a unit. Special teams did their job!


DISLIKE: The thing that I didn't like about the offense was the slow start. With the better teams, which we are now facing, we gotta come out of the locker room smoking. It has to be dominate from the start. That goes for both the offense, D-fense and special teams! As a former captain, my biggest objective on game day, was to get the troops fired up from the start, rather it be by my vocal leadership, or my actions on the field going hard. This is what we need from snap one, from all facets of the game! I also want to see the D tighten up and become ummmmm, a bit more reckless. That's what's Defense is all about, being reckless right?..lol


SUGGEST: You may have herd it a few times in this article already, but my suggest is simple, keep doing what you do, but START FAST AND FISNISH STRONG!


TC's TIGER OF THE WEEK:

Danario Alexander

9 rec 170 yds 2 TD's

No comments:

Post a Comment