Tuesday, September 7, 2010

MU Tiger Football Pre Season...

It’s that time of year again…..Football is back. Yes I’m going to bless you with my intellectually thoughts on what I like, dislike and suggest on the Mizzou Tiger football team. With 17 returning starters, well after the D Washington situations, 16 returning starters, I think the Tigers have a foundation for success. As a former Tiger myself and standout college players, I know what a solid foundation can do for a team in terms of winning. Of course the Tiger’s foundation was shaken this off season with the DWI arrest of 2 players and 1 coach and of course like I mentioned above, the D Wash story, people all around screaming .500 ball this season and not to mention the Tigers losing a teammate in a fatal car crash. With all that going on, one would think that the distractions would do nothing but take the team down. I would say that in some cases that may be true, but in the case of the Tigers, with strong leadership in coach Pinkel and a solid foundation under them, I expect the Tigers to shake off the distraction, and have a productive bowl bound season!

No comments:

Post a Comment