Tuesday, September 14, 2010

MU vs McNeese St

What I ….

LIKE: Well it was a lot going on in this game to like. I liked how the Tigers came out firing on all cylinders and basically man handling their opponents the way that they where suppose to. True freshman tailback Henry Josey was a bright spot, as well as a great preview of what the Tigers have in the stable for the future. Once again, Blaine Gabbet looked sharp and I was impressed. The defense was solid and as I mentioned above did what they where suppose to do against an opponent such as McNeese st. Overall great job Tigers!

DISLIKE:
It would have been hard to find something in this game that I dislike. With all the scoring and great overall game by the Tigers, I would be stupid to complain about the way they played this game. Although I can’t think of one thing that I dislike about the game, I can tell you that I’m starting to dislike the competition that MU is lining up against early on in the season. I mean not to knock MU efforts in this game, but McNeese St. looked and played like a high school team at best. I’m waiting for the Tigers to take that next step, to where we see a Georgia or Michigan St on the non conference schedule of the Tigers. That’s how you go out and show the world that you are a good football program, by being able to compete and beat any team in the nation. Enough with the easy teams already!

SUGGEST: My suggestion for the Tigers is to keep doing what you are doing, and continue to get better as a team. Don’t let up and prepare yourself for some tough battles ahead. Keep getting the ball into the hands of your playmakers and keep the defense aggressive. Don’t get to caught up in your first two wins, those are done with, now focus on the next task at hand and try to do a 100% better the next game, then you did in your last victory!

TC’s Tiger of the Week:
Henry Josey (7 carries 112 yards 3 TD’s)

No comments:

Post a Comment