Monday, September 27, 2010

MU vs Miami of Ohio

WHAT I……

LIKE: Bottom line, I was IMPRESSED. The Tigers came out on fire and took it to the Redhawks from the first snap to the end. By the look of things the Tigers week of preparation must have went great. A good sign of how your team will play on Saturday is pretty clear at how your team practice during the week. I’m pretty sure that after the close game with San Diego St., Coach P had the Tigers working pretty hard in practice, to ensure they don’t have a repeat from their previous game. I wanted to highlight one stat that I thought was amazing, the Tigers rush game on their first 9 carries accounted for 140+ yards. The reason I say that it’s amazing, is because I was just giving Alabama running back Mark Ingram credit for his 9 carries 150 yard game. Although it was three different Tigers who contributed to this total, I still think that it is impressive and deserves credit. The O line and tailbacks got it done. The Defense was stellar and I like how they continue to get aggressive. Keep up the good work and continue to shape your attitude for “shut down” ball. Defense is about attitude and the truth of the matter is the Tigers will only go as far as the defense will allow them. All around solid performance.

DISLIKE:
I loved it! Nothing to dislike, have to give credit where credit is due!

SUGGEST: Keep doing what you do Tigers, but continue to grow as a team and build off your momentum. Keep up the hustle and grind and the rest will follow. As I mentioned in the previous week, stay focus on the core fundamentals of the team and you will be good to go!

TC’s Tiger of The Week

MU Tigers

No comments:

Post a Comment